Reliant Safety, a subsidiary of Omni America LLC, was founded in 2009 to provide comprehensive property security and management solutions for the affordable housing market nationwide. We are currently seeking a Management Response Team Member (MRT) to join our rapidly growing team and expanding business.
Reports to VP of Security Operations Neil Nappi
Management Response Team Member
Starting salary is $56K, M-F, 1600x2400. All holidays and weekends off` The schedule is flexible, and we allow tour changes to accommodate personal obligations.
In this position, you will coordinate and manage disaster workforce resources for the Management Resource Team.
Typical assignments include:
- Visit sites safety conditions
- Act as liaison to police on civil or criminal cases
- Ensure the proper handling of video surveillance and evidence
- Provide conflict resolution assistance to site employees and/or tenants
- Manage and communicate contingency plans to site personnel
- Support maturation of corporate safety programs and reporting
- Conduct security awareness training sessions with new staff
- Assist in the implementation and administration of automated security systems
- Maintain records of periodic secure systems inspections with customer liaisons and other technical professionals.
- Answer and direct all tenant and site property incident complaints in efficient and professional manner.
- Create property incident reports and communicate to proper channels
- Act as an information source on organization policies and procedures and property infractions
- Acquaint new hires with safety measures at the property level.
- Bachelor's or service in law enforcement or military equivalent (Good Guy letter)
- Great organization, technical writing, and overarching communication skills
- Mastery of standard office tools (MS suite) and demonstrated experience leveraging technology (re social media/other)
- Ability to operate and work within a complex, networked organization requiring high levels of self-direction, autonomy, and diplomacy
- Experience managing third-party vendor contracts.
Individuals interested in a position with our organization should contact Mr. Nappi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 917-881-5382.