March 28, 2017 | 6:16pm
By Bruce Golding and Shawn Cohen
|Richard Haste AP
The NYPD cop who fatally shot an unarmed Bronx teen was the subject of six prior misconduct complaints, according to records leaked to a Web site that also obtained the disciplinary history of the officer in the infamous Eric Garner chokehold death.
None of the allegations against former Officer Richard Haste stood up under review by the Civilian Complaint Review Board, a document posted Tuesday by the ThinkProgress Web site showed.
Last week, a unidentified CCRB employee was forced to resign for giving ThinkProgress records related to NYPD cop Daniel Pantaleo, who was caught on camera taking down Garner on Staten Island in 2014.
ThinkProgress said Haste’s disciplinary history came from “an anonymous former employee” of the CCRB.
Haste, 35, quit the NYPD on Sunday to avoid being fired for killing Ramarley Graham, 18, after chasing him into his apartment from a known drug spot in 2012.
Haste claimed to have thought Graham was reaching for a gun in his waistband after allegedly flushing pot down a toilet.
The CCRB records show Haste was the subject of ten civilian misconduct allegations between September 2009 and October 2010, but only six are specified.
Hastes was exonerated of using excessive physical force, while a complainant who accused him of excessive use of pepper spray refused to cooperate with the CCRB, the records show.
The CCRB also ruled that an alleged abusive frisk and three allegations of “discourtesy” were all unfounded or unsubstantiated.
The unspecified charges were scheduled for mediation, but neither civilian appeared as scheduled and their cases were closed, a source familiar with the CCRB process told The Post.