125 Broad Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10004-2400
On March 8, 2022, a state Supreme Court judge ruled that the City cannot penalize retirees who opt out of the recently-adopted Medicare Advantage Plan by charging them a premium to keep their current Senior Care coverage. This ruling appears to preserve the status quo for retirees who have already opted out or who do so before the March 31 deadline, meaning they will keep their current coverage at no cost.
The PBA is currently reviewing the ruling and will update you with additional details as necessary.
We are committed to providing our members with the best possible benefits and services during this difficult time. We have made the following additions to our operations to better assist our members and providers:
- For patient eligibility and dental claim(s) status, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
All inquiries must include:
- Patient’s Date of Birth
- Patient’s Name
- Subscriber’s Name
- Claim Type (if applicable)
- Date of Service (if applicable)
For all other matters, please call our Customer Service Department at (212)-349-7560. Representatives are available Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Latest Updates from the Funds Office
- City Health Benefits Transfer Period, Oct. 1, 2021
- Participating Dental Office Fees, May 27, 2020
- New Health Plan ID Cards, May 27, 2020
- Contact Funds Office, May 20, 2020
- 2019 Medicare Part B Reimbursement, April 8, 2020
- Update on Vision Providers, April 8, 2020
- Caremark Home Deliveries, March 20, 2020